Monday, August 22, 2011

Those Wonderful Names & a Big Thank You!

Hey! Just a quick lil post this morning before I head off to our back-to-school district meeting... I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my blogging friends over at First Grade Fanatics- "Thank Y'all Sooo Much for hosting the 14 Days of Summer Freebies"! You guys are the greatest!!!
First Grade Fanatics
I've just LOVED poppin' by their blog each day to see what the next freebie treasure was. Well, today is day #14, so if you haven't checked it out- Oh goodness, head on over there! I had a lil freebie from my "Wonderland Name Fun!" unit featured on day #13.
 If you like this activity, be sure to check out my entire unit-it's packed with SuPeR FuN math & literacy activity that use your kiddos names- "OUR WONDERFUL NAMES!" Well, it's time for me to hustle my wee ones off & head out for my official start of the new school year! {Do you guys still get those same butterflies in your stomach each year?} :)  I've got a few more last minute "to-dos" in my classroom before Open House this afternoon & then I will snap some classroom pics & post them tonight! Happy Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This is a great activity to do and hang up for open house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to you today and I may have made up a new term :)

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christie,
    I just purchased this and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So much variety!!!
    Thank you so much!

    Melissa
    http://grellamonsterrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once the lease is over, you have two alternatives left: to re-qualify to proceed with the lease or to buy. If you don't get affirmed you have put resources into something that is no more yours and that cash has gone to squander. cash advance

    ReplyDelete