Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hippo-Ray for 1st Grade Writers!

Whew! Does anyone else feel like that right now? Goodness, these firsties just never seem to wear down! {Which is a little rough on this teacher...I'm feeling ready for bed by 6pm!} The bright side to all of this pint-sized energy is the super writing that we have started already! My kiddos have been so excited to share their "summer stories" with me. So, I just decided to jump right in with my "Hip, Hip, Hippo-Ray for Summer Fun" writing activity. {I posted about this activity earlier in the summer.} We made these adorable little hippo peekovers to hold our writing and let me tell you, they turned out A-DOR-ABLE! And the kiddos loved writing about their summer fun & making these cute hippos!

If you missed this freebie download earlier, no worries... just click HERE to link to that post!

{I feel a little sale & a giveaway coming on...check back tomorrow for details!!!}

1 comment: