Friday, August 5, 2011

SALE EXTENDED!!! And...Check out this Jungle Chair!

Do I hear a "WOO HOO"?!? Oh yes, the back-to-school sale has been extended through Saturday (August 6th) at my Teachers Pay Teachers shop! Everything in my lil shop is 10% off and you can get an additional 10% off by entering the code B 1 T 1 S at checkout!!!
Last night I was trying to think of something that would help me get my mind off of my soggy classroom library... A lil DIY project! And check out this jungle chair! It went from  "drab"{ordinary blue & white} to "FAB"! With just a little black spray paint, a zebra-print pillow, little bit of ric rac & a leftover grass skirt, this chair came to life! Who wouldn't feel like king or queen of the jungle sitting in this thing!?! I can't wait to get it into my classroom!
I also want to give a quick shout out to all first grade teachers. Primary Connections is asking for your opinion on a collaborative first grade blog. Check it out!





2 comments:

  1. Cute chair! The link for Primary Connections isn't working, at least it isn't for me.
    Cyndy
    Counting with Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyndy! They should work now!

    ReplyDelete