Wednesday, September 28, 2011

S'mores, Pumpkins & Hayrides...FAB-U-LOUS Fall Centers!

Hey everyone! There is a chill in the air, so...grab your favorite cozy sweater & a mug of hot cocoa and get ready for some "Fab-U-lous Fall Fun"! I just love bonfires & toasting marshmallows! How 'bout you?  So I was thinking "Why not bring some of that fall fun into the classroom?"  {The S'mores word work center is my fav!}
Check it out at my lil shop at Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook. Also, I just finished up a few Fall Sentence Scramblers-just click the pic to grab your FREEBIES!
Have a great Wednesday! {Only 2 more days til Friday-Woo Hoo!}


7 comments:

  1. I love this, but when I printed it , the directions (I can write etc.) didn't print :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I just love technology-{when it works!} lol Well, I just printed the file from Google docs & it printed ok. So maybe try downloading it again? If that doesn't work, just email me & I'll send you the file directly. Has anyone else been able to download/print this doc ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must me a MAC thing. I just printed them successfully using my husband's PC! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! Glad you got them to print ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! I can't wait to use them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK..what rock have I been under not to know your blog existed? WOW! LOVE it and now am a follower here, as well as your TPT store. Thank you so much for ALL your freebies and wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog design! I am now a follower and would love for you to visit my blog:)
    Patti
    aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete