Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Prize Pass Catalog FREEBIES!

Hey! Just doin' a lil late night blogging & got a good laugh from Miss Bowers over at First Grade Jabber. She posted a really cute {& oH, sO TRUE} picture of how many teachers are feeling about now! It's too funny!  Well, since it is VERY late & I will have 23 energetic cuties waiting for me in just a few short hours, I'm keeping this post short-n-sweet. I've received lots of super sweet comments on my Prize Pass Catalog {sounds like lots of Treasure Boxes have found there way to the trash!!} I also had a few requests for more prizes. So....here you go!! 4 more to add to the catalog! Just click the pics to download your FREEBIES!
Add these pages to the Prize Pass Catalog:

Here are the Prize Passes that the kiddos get:

Getting really close to finishing up my "FAB-U-LOUS Fall Fun!" unit! Can't wait to share another freebie with everyone!






6 comments:

  1. Got an email about your math TPT listing. Going to check it out now, but I am sure it is fabulous!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I've been so busy giving my Daily 5 posters some "zebra bling" that I forgot to mention my Math Fact kit in my post!
    Christie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I recently came across your blog & love the prize pass catalog! We use a lot of the same prizes at my school & it was great to find such cute coupons to use! I was wondering if whenever you get a chance (no rush!) if you would be able to add 2 more? We do a Desk Bump (the student gets to sit at another student's desk for the day) & Out of Uniform (we give allow them to be out of uniform for a day of their choice). I am so glad I came across your blog! Your work is wonderful & I appreciate all the cute ideas, especially since I'm a 1st year teacher & am always on the lookout for new materials!!! :)

    Thanks,
    Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:

    I love your reward cupons, but was wondering how I can edit them to work in my classroom? Is that something easy to do, I can't seem to figure it out. I love the graphics, size, everything, but just wanted to change the wording a bit.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books fit the Santa list splendidly. No stress of size or shading, no uneasiness with style or plan. Nearby stores have a decent determination and obviously, for the individuals who cherish the Internet, there are a huge number of extra decisions. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now of time, the lanes are overwhelmed with individuals dressed as stars from mid 60's and the rear ways are flagellated with vehicles painted in showy hues and inflatables. In the event that it is celebration time and you are in Gold Coast, auto rental offices will come extremely helpful and will give you a chance to have a ton of fun the way you need to. check cashing

    ReplyDelete