Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's Time for Some Apple-licious Fun!

Oh, my! Had a very stressful evening...my computer went BlAnK!!!!! Yikes!! I was flippin' out! {you know you would be too!} All I could think was "Oh no! How will I log onto my blog? Will I be able to save any of  that super-cute clipart?" Seriously, I felt sick & wanted to cry...but after a phone call to my computer-genius friend Kim & a little research, I was able to drain my excess power, remove the battery & it STARTED right back up!!! I now have my clipart collection saved on a zip drive!!! {I'm not chancin' the loss of that stuff again!} Still not sure what the problem was but...the good news is I was able to load my "Apple-licious Fun!" mini-unit. My firsties love doing the apple taste test & the sentence-building activity! {Check out that awesome punctuation!}
The unit includes a ready-to-go math center, ABC center {2 levels}, graphing activity, apple craft & sentence-building activity. Check it out at my lil shops at TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS & TEACHERS NOTEBOOK! Happy birthday Johnny Appleseed!



No comments:

Post a Comment