You know your a teacher when...
- You want to slap the next person who says "Must be nice to work 8 to 3:20 and have summers free."
- You can tell if it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
- When out in public you feel the urge to snap your fingers at children you don't know and correct their behavior.
- You get a secret thrill out of laminating something.
- You love decorating ... a classroom, not your home.
- Your classroom is decorated nicer than your home.
- You've trained yourself to go to the toilet at two distinct times of the day: lunch and prep period.
- You believe the teachers' lounge should be equipped with a margarita machine.
- You have a frequent shopper card at the local "teacher store".
- You've mastered "the glare".
Hope that put a smile on your face! I've also found another "hidden" file on my computer-so that means I will be posting another FREEBIE soon!