Friday, October 26, 2012

Our 50th Day! {& a FREEBIE}


Just wanted to share a pic of our 50th day of school! We had a blast with our firsties!!!
One of the funniest things ever was our "Bubblegum Blowing Contest"-what a HOOT! I guess I never really stopped to think about how many muscles it takes to actually blow a bubble. Many of the kiddos would puff up their cheeks & blow as hard as they could and that hunk of bubblegum would shoot out of their mouth like a rocket! {Maybe we should have had a Bubblegum Spitting Contest!?!} Well, these two lil 50s cuties were expert bubble blowers {& they were soooo stinkin' cute with those big ole bubbles!}....
I also loved hearing what the kiddos would or would not want 50 of...

And this little guy will make some lady very happy someday. LOL He wrote.... If I had 50 diamonds...I would make a diamond bridge with gold metals. OooLaLa! A diamond bridge!
 
These 50's Cuties would like 50 dogs & 50 cows!

 

If you want to check out more of our 50th day activities, just click the pic below!

Here's a couple lil 50th Day freebies-hope you enjoy!!!

Click the pic to grab your freebie!


Click & grab your freebie!

8 comments:

  1. I have nine more days to get ready for our celebration! I think it will have to include some of these ideas! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fifties celebration looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! We just had our 50th day too!! Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/10/shake-rattle-and-roll.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word. This looks so fun. I missed our 50th day because of an inservice..ugg. Your little fifties people are so adorable. Would love to have you stop by my blog. I have posted Addition and Subtraction Strategies Posters for free.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie! Have you decided if you will do a Grandparents' Day Craftivity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie! Email me about Grandparents Day! :)
      firstgradefever@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Okay, I emailed you. Did you get it?

      Delete
  6. You have been Boo'd! Check it out here: http://tattlingtotheteacher.blogspot.com/2012/10/bood_29.html

    Laura

    ReplyDelete