Sunday, October 14, 2012

Are You Ready for the 50th Day?!?

Hey y'all! Are you celebrating the 50th day of school? Well, our 50th day is just a week away & we are gettin' ready to celebrate 1950's style! Oh yeah! Poodle skirts, leather jackets, hula hoops & bubble gum!!! I just can't wait! We've always celebrated the 100th day and last spring I received a special request for a 50th day craftivity-{What a fun idea Shea!!!} I've been super-anxious to celebrate this fun day ever since. Over the summer, I got busy & here's my 50's Cuties Writing Craftivity...

My good friend Danielle starting bouncing around 50th day ideas-we want to make a full day of this 1950's fun! So I packaged up all of the activities with the writing craftivity in this super-fun lil mini-unit...

Just click on the pics above to check it out! Also, this lil unit is on sale for a few days! Hope all your lil guys & gals have a cool 50th day!


  1. So cute! We are only halfway to the 50th day though. I feel so far behind!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

  2. Thank you so much for making this for me!!!! I already bought it! Now I need a Grandparents' Day craftivity! LOL

    1. You are welcome!!! When is your grandparents' day?

    2. Our grandparents' Day is coming up soon! It is November 30th! Would you be able to make a Grandparents' Day Craftivity?

  3. I'm your newest follower!!!!!! HOORAY for me! Stop by anytime!