Monday, May 14, 2012

WooHoo! Fascination Award Nomination!


Accelerated Degree Programs


WooHoo! I was shocked and super-excited when I recieved an email last week telling me that my blog was nominated for the 2012 Most Fascinating Blog Award. This is a little snippet from that email...

"An article you wrote in 2012 titled Now this is some "TOOTH-rific" Writing!{& a Freebie}" has earned your blog a nomination for a FascinationAward: 2012's Most Fascinating English Teacher blog."

Omigoodness- I can't believe it!  I'm simply thrilled with the nomination! If you would like to vote for my blog just click on the nomination badge above. I'm really not sure just how I got nominated but a super-big ole thank you for the nomination! THANK YOU!!! You guys are AwEsOmE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination! I love your blog! Keep up the amazing work!

    susieqsclass@gmail.com
    learningwithsusie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete