Thursday, May 31, 2012

Check out these Beach Day Cuties! {& a Freebie!}


Grab the sunscreen-let's head for the beach! These lil Beach Day Cuties are ready for some summertime fun! If you're looking for a fun little end-of-the-year activity...this is it! And don't tell your kiddos, but they will be using all of those writing skills {that you have worked soooo long and hard on all year long!} I really wish that I had a dollar for each time this year that I asked..."What does a "good sentence" need?"  Seriously folks, I would be able to afford a Carribean dream vacation!!! Has anyone else ever heard themselves repeating that question a bazillion times too??? {I bet you're laughing & shaking your head right now!} I know you all do the same thing!!! lol Oh well, that's why we have good ole summertime!
I just posted my Beach Day Cuties craftivity unit-click on the pic below to check it out.
Ahhhh....SUMMERTIME!!! I don't mean to keep saying that, but it just hasn't quite sunk in to my head yet that I do not have to get up & go to school tomorrow. And for all my blogging friends out there that are still in school....I'm thinkin' bout you guys and sending a little end-of-the-year/summertime freebie your way. Click the pic to download your copy! Hope your kiddos have fun!
...I think I might need to head on over to Pinterest for a bit-OH! I love that place!!! {Is it considered an addiction if you stay up half of the night browsing through pins?!?}


14 comments:

  1. Your new unit looks like a ton of fun! And the freebie is AWESOME! Thanks so much!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your unit looks great!! Thanks for the freebie, I am out of school but this will make a great getting to know you activity for the beginning of the year.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beach activities. This will be perfect the last day of school for our beach aprty (17 days and counting!).

    Yes, I seriously love Pinterest. Its totally changed my entire life!

    Feel free to subscribe to my blog. I have a bunch of things I'll be posting in the coming weeks (once I figure it all out) that I think will be right up your alley. Have a great summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little beach activities!! Thanks for the freebie!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As all your craftivities, I love these!! I wish I was as crafty as you are!! I am definitely buying this too. Thanks so much!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors of your blog!!! Love the beach cuties too. They are adorable.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! I can totally use it at the beginning of next year. :) Have a great summer!!!!!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebie! It will perfect to fill in some time during these last few weeks of school! (18 more days!!)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with the blog link up.
    http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/p/tba.html


    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the freebie!! Sometimes I log onto pinterest just to look at my boards page. It's just so pretty! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beach crafty! Thanks so much for the freebie, too!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebie. I love the idea of the searches but too often they are too old for my firsties. This one is sweet. I'd use it at the start of school as well... unless you have one for Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have bought everything in your store!! I am addicted to your units. I just started a blog and TPT store. I would love for you to check it out :) thanks for all you make. My kids absolutely love your stuff. We did the synonym rolls the last week and they thought it was the best!!!

    Angela
    cookinupinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this! I love it! I have taught K for 5 years and am now graduating to 1st grade! I'll be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete