Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Memory Book Freebie!

Hey everyone! Just putting together some of my end-of-the-year projects and wanted to share this mini memory book with you guys. Why is it a "mini" memory book you ask? Well...we have run out of paper at our school...YES! you read that right-we are out of copy paper {YIKES!!!} So everyone is scrambling to save paper anyway that we can. Those 8 1/2" X 11" sheets are like GOLD in our building!!! Well, with that being said, I'm sure that you understand why I decided to shrink down my memory book so that I could get 2 of the pages on a sheet of paper. And I'll be darned if it didn't just turn out as cute as can be! I actually like the smaller version better than the full-sheet version that we made last year. I decided to share this cute lil mini freebie with all of you first grade teachers out there that would like to save a little paper also. Just click the pic below to head over to my TpT shop to download your FREEBIE! Be sure to let me know what you think-love to hear from you all!
We only have 2 more "ordinary" days left {if there is such a thing! HaHAAA!} The other 3 days are filled with lots of "fun stuff"!  Yippee!
Just added the Kindergarten version of this mini memory book...click on the pic below for that FREEBIE!

AND...a 2nd Grade version! {Here you go Suzy Q! :)} Hope you enjoy this lil end-of-the-year activity!

And for Elita...here is a PreK version!

21 comments:

  1. Cute. Would it be possible for you to make one for kindergarten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny that you asked! I just started making a few changes to create a Kindergarten version. Hope to have it up tonight yet {unless I fall asleep! lol}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to open a can of worms, but how about a second grade version? It is absolutely adorable. (And we have tons of paper, but I hate to waste it, so the size is wonderful.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! I will get that posted soon!

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU! Just downloaded it! You are so gracious to make this for second grade.

      Delete
  4. We haven't run out of paper yet, but we are running short on copies. Let's just say I've been combining lots of pages into one page lately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I'm glad I spent an hour and a half making a first grade memory book last night only to see this post this morning! LOL!!!!!! Thanks!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain! We have paper (it is on our supply list in addition to what the school has), but this year we have to pay a penny per copy =(
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you for the great freebie! We ran out of paper last year and had a month of using paper that had already been used on one side. What a pain! I like the smaller books anyway though! Now we can all save paper. :) Thank you!!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea!! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog & ideas :).

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just downloaded it and loved it! Thanks so much.

    Totally Terrific Teaching Tools

    Lohren Nolan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute!!! And did you say ordinary? I don't think I've had one of those all year! Or all career for that fact!

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, Love, Love! The kids did, too! Thank you!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love it. Would you be able to do a cover for PreK?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok Elita! Just posted the PreK version! Hope your kiddos love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! I just found you through pinterest...I am your newest follower! So glad to find your cute blog!! :)
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Please come by & visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing! This will be great for our Memory day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Christie! I shared them with my coworkers and they just loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete