Monday, February 20, 2012

Cat in the Hat Writing Craftivity

Would you like the Cat in the Hat to come to your house? OMiWord!!! What would your mother think of that!?! I just can't wait for Dr. Seuss week! I'm not sure why I LOVE dressing up for our theme days so much....maybe I could become an actress after I retire! HA! HA! It is just too funny to see what the kiddos write for this one! Personalities definitely shine through! Check out these two...
Personality: Live for the moment!!


Personality: Better safe than sorry!

I just LOVE those! I just posted my lil craftivity mini-unit. Just click on the pic if you want to see more! And don't forget...everything in my lil shops at Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook is on sale through Tuesday, Feb 21st!


14 comments:

  1. I think I would be a crabby, grumpy mom, too! BUT if he went to my neighbor's house? That would be awesome!!!!
    cute activity!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of your products on my wishlist right now! Time to go check out your sale! :) I love your stuff!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look too cute!!
    Robynn
    fabulousinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I am going to go check it out now!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog...lots of cool stuff:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower! I just bought a few of your items on tpt and I'm sooo excited to use them in my classroom!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to find this on TPT this year and it's not there. Do you still have it and can I have a link? IT is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to find this, too! I so want to do this with my first graders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surely its been pretty important for the students to bring around the vital provisions of interest and probabilities and surely this will give more of the effective details. run-on sentence checker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there anyway to get this? I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete