Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Time to Party With the Penguins!

It's just a few short hours until my firsties return to the classroom so this will be a short & sweet post. {Need to get some ZZZs-not looking forward to that alarm in the morning!} I spent a few hours today in my classroom getting ready to begin our unit on penguins. Don't you just love those lil black & white cuties? We're starting off with some non-fiction books and this lil craftivity...
Check out my "Party With The Penguins" unit for this pattern & oodles of penguin centers & activities at my Teachers Pay Teachers  or Teachers Notebook shops.



Happy Winter!

15 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks SUPER!!

    Love your new money clip art!! Thanks for sharing the freebie!!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I think my first graders will LOVE this so much! :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie! I usually don't like playdough because they play around but this will keep them focused. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Thank you much for the *freebie*! If you get a chance I would love for you to hop on over...I have LOTS and LOTS of penguin and snowmen *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! What kiddo wouldn't love this?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, those penguins are ADORABLE! I love your blog. I'm giving you and award. Please pop over and check it out! Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the adorable activity! I just found your blog through Pinterest and I look forward to reading it! Thank you so much for all that you do!

    Barbara
    My teaching blog: http://mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Playdough Center! Super cute idea! I have cookie cutters, but I'll have to pick up those stamps too! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Christie! Very cute idea! Thanks for sharing your freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a terrific site here! I am so glad I found it and I am your newest follower!
    Come see me too!
    ~jeannie~
    ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete