Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MeCorder Winner & Whole Brain Teaching Rules Posters

Congrats to Kyp! She was the lucky winner of the MeCorder Mini Video Recorder from Learning Resources-WooHoo!!! I want to thank everyone that entered my lil contest-you guys are the greatest!

The last couple days I've had oodles of  requests for the Whole Brain Teaching Rules posters to match the Bright Dots set. {I've included 2 posters for #5-a female & male teacher version.} Here you go! Just click on the pic for your FREEBIE!




4 comments:

  1. Love the freebies! Thanks for sharing.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have a polka dot theme in my first grade classroom, and I am going to do whole brain teaching. What a perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading about WBT and I can't wait to use it in my classroom this year. I am wondering when you do a scoreboard what sort of reward do your kids get if they win? Do they always win? I would really appreciate any advice on rewards given. If you can email me I would really appreciate it.
    fryman1983@gmail.com

    By the way Thanks for the WBT posters-they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also like to know how or if you reward with your scoreboard (daily/weekly) and what is their prize? Also I'd like to modify the WBT posters for my classroom - can you point me in the right direction on how you do the posters? What software, etc. do you use and is there a website or something that can get me started on doing my own posters? Thanks a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete