Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Little Peek at my Classroom

Here's a few pics from my classroom. After a few weeks in school, I'm finally getting around to posting them. (I'll have to say...the first few weeks of kindergarten are a doozy! Whew!!! H-E-L-L-O exhaustion!) After moving my classroom last year, I found myself packing up & moving again (groan)-that's 2 years in a row! Don't get me wrong, I was super excited for the opportunity to move to kindergarten but....all that packing!!!...the only good thing about moving classrooms is the opportunity to throw away some   a LOT of the "treasures" that I have collected. Aghhhh! How does one accumulate SO much stuff?!? Well, anyway here I am! And I love LOVE it!
LUV my chevron rug!


Lunch Choice & End of the Day Transportation Board
 
view from inside my classroom

peeking into my classroom (it looks so quiet!)

Hallway Bulletin Board
I hope that everyone's school year is off to an amazing start! Happy fall!

1 comment:

  1. With a secured advance there is more adaptability with regards shockingly appraising. However those with to a great degree low FICO assessments may need to consider a poor credit advance. check cashing san-diego

    ReplyDelete