Wednesday, July 23, 2014

EXCITING NEWS!

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a super fun summer! My kiddos & I have been soaking up as much fun in the sun as possible with our amazing family & friends. And in just a few short weeks I will be heading to school to set up my NEW classroom...Yep! I said "new classroom"! This year I will be teaching 2nd grade and I am super SUPER excited!!! So....First Grade Fever is now "First & 2nd Grade Fever"! Our building is closed until August 1st so be sure to check back then for lots of classroom pics and updates!!! Until then...back to more summer fun!!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new opportunity! Are you in the same building you were last year? Does that mean you will be teaching kiddos you had last year?? Depending on the year, for me, that would be really interesting. Kids from LAST year?...not so much!:) Best of luck to you on your school year! I'm having a giveaway on my blog for 2 children's books & $25 to Amazon or TpT, and I'd love if you'd check it out!
    SweetSchoolMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! It's actually a different building which is kinda nice because its a good opportunity for me to get rid of some of those things that I have stored away but never use! I'm really excited! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Second grade is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited-will be visiting your blog often!!! :)

      Delete
  3. How fun to set up a NEW classroom. You will love second grade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in the same boat! I am moving from first grade to second too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I wont have my same students as last year, it will be so cool to see how those firsties have grown into "big 2nd graders"! Hope you have a super year!! :)

      Delete
  5. suuuuurrre...I finally come down to 1st from 2nd and now you go up to 2nd! haha! You're going to LOVE 2nd!!
    ♥ Jen
    Teacher by the Beach

    ReplyDelete