Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Word Wall Freebies, Classroom Kit & Crate Seats!

 Hey! Hope everyone is enjoying summer! {I just LOVE summer!!!} Well I've officially been on break for 4 weeks-Woo Hoo! So how sad is it that I'm already getting stuff together for the fall??? That darn Pinterest! I'm hooked!!! My classroom is zebra-print with some bright polka dots and this year I'm redoing some of the stuff that I didn't have time to do last summer. I've just finished up my word wall words-click the pic below if you would like to download a FREEBIE copy of any of these sets! {I also made bright pink & blue dot word wall cards for my students names. Let me know if anyone is interested in these & I will post them also.}



The 3 sets above coordinate with my "Bright Dots Classroom Kit". Just click the pic to check it out! It's loaded with over 100 pages of signs, charts, labels & more!

Ok, back to my Pinterest addiction inspiration...I think I've found a bazillion pins of  stuff that I want to make. {Ohhh! I can see my "To-Do List" grow by the minute!} I sooo love those adorable lil crate seats but never got around to making them last year. {Hello girls! This is the one I want to make on our next "summer craft day"!!} Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade posted a pic of her super-cute crate seats last summer-ADORBS huh?!? She even put a handy lil ribbon tab on the edge to make it easy to lift the seat up. Can you say storage space??? Adorable AND practical!
I'll post pics of my finished seats as soon as I can run to Target & Walmart...wait! they're open 24/7 right?!? Gotta go!!!


13 comments:

  1. Made those seats this past winter and I LOVE THEM!! I cleaned out my room the other day and oops, now I have 2 more empty milkcrates that I can make these seats from this summer. My hubby helped, well basically did them for me, and they are WONDERFUL!! Good luck...can't wait to see them!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your seats (need to make those) and your word wall freebies. Amazing. Stop by my blog if you get a chance, just posted my new Space Shuttle craftivity.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to post the bight pink and blue wall cards. I may have to make those seats. They look so cute!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy of the pink/blue cards for the kids names! I am doing polka dots this year. Thanks!
    caseylee_74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these super cute freebies! They are great!!!

    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those seats also! Can't wait to see pics of yours! We sure like your posts and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog Award! Visit our blog to get it! :) http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the freebies! I am now going to have a polkadottie room this year. Also, I made the little seats last summer using the smaller crates (I think they are the file folder crates) and they worked out perfect because they have little bottoms for the little seats. This summer I'm going to make the large seats for my reading table. Thanks for all your sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have some awesome freebies! Thanks for sharing them! I have those crate seats on my to-do list, too!

    ~Heidi V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your word wall freebies!! AMAZING! I would love to have the other sets too! I am excited for a colorful word wall this year. I also have a question. I use Fundations and post the trick words on my word wall. There are about 26 words that are not on your list. Is it possible to share a blank file for me to add the text in on my computer. I am totally OCD and don't want to write them in with sharpie. Let me know what you can do....THANKS for sharing your talents!
    slindway@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shangri-la. Searching for a family arranged neighborhood? Look at Arcadia, one of Phoenix's most established neighborhoods. Situated beside camelback mountain, Arcadia is loaded with boulevards shaded by old, over-developed trees, excellent parks, and awesome schools. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been able to substantiate the vital provisions of ideas which students would be able to understand in an easy manner. do my accounting homework for me

    ReplyDelete