Sunday, November 27, 2011

Poppin' Into the Holiday Season! and some FREEBIES!


 That cute lil mouse is ready for some holiday adventure in "If You Take A Mouse To The Movies"! Don't you just LOVE these books by Laura Numerhoff??? Me too! This is a great book to use when teaching cause and effect or recalling details. I've done lots of activities in the past that go along with this story and I decided to package them up in this lil unit. Check it out!
Click the pic to check out this unit!
Anyone else excited about Cyber Monday? WoohOOOO! {I'm hoping to find some treasures!} Don't forget that TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS is offering an additional 10% off on 11/28 when you enter the code CMS28 at checkout! And everything in my TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS & TEACHERS NOTEBOOK shops is on sale thru Monday also!

I've just finished up a few more sentence scramblers for the holidays...so.....here's a lil holiday FREEBIE for ya! {If you grab this lil freebie be sure to leave me a shout-out! LOVE to hear from you!}
Click the pic for some HOLIDAY FREEBIES!

10 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love your sentence scramblers!! And so do my Firsties!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Kerri B
    teacherbitsandbobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentence scramblers! Thanks so much!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch! Glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sentence scramblers!! Thanks for the freebie!!
    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm giving you a Sunshine Award! You can see it over at my blog! Don't feel obligated to repost though. :)

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, Christie. My kids loved your sentence scramblers so much, that I made a gingerbread scrambler. I've posted it on my blog and given you all the credit :))) so I hope you don't mind that I copied. Thank you for your inspiration and awesome ideas!!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your sentence scrambles. I tried it with my kiddos this week and the second time they did it they totally got it!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your mouse craftivity! Pinning it immediately!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the holiday sentence scramblers! love them :)

    ReplyDelete