Sunday, November 27, 2011

Poppin' Into the Holiday Season! and some FREEBIES!


 That cute lil mouse is ready for some holiday adventure in "If You Take A Mouse To The Movies"! Don't you just LOVE these books by Laura Numerhoff??? Me too! This is a great book to use when teaching cause and effect or recalling details. I've done lots of activities in the past that go along with this story and I decided to package them up in this lil unit. Check it out!
Click the pic to check out this unit!
Anyone else excited about Cyber Monday? WoohOOOO! {I'm hoping to find some treasures!} Don't forget that TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS is offering an additional 10% off on 11/28 when you enter the code CMS28 at checkout! And everything in my TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS & TEACHERS NOTEBOOK shops is on sale thru Monday also!

I've just finished up a few more sentence scramblers for the holidays...so.....here's a lil holiday FREEBIE for ya! {If you grab this lil freebie be sure to leave me a shout-out! LOVE to hear from you!}
Click the pic for some HOLIDAY FREEBIES!

11 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love your sentence scramblers!! And so do my Firsties!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Kerri B
    teacherbitsandbobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentence scramblers! Thanks so much!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch! Glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sentence scramblers!! Thanks for the freebie!!
    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, Christie. My kids loved your sentence scramblers so much, that I made a gingerbread scrambler. I've posted it on my blog and given you all the credit :))) so I hope you don't mind that I copied. Thank you for your inspiration and awesome ideas!!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your sentence scrambles. I tried it with my kiddos this week and the second time they did it they totally got it!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE your mouse craftivity! Pinning it immediately!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the holiday sentence scramblers! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. After I moved to Colorado I had a huge amount of obligation, so what did I do? Tended to tables for 6 months and rang up significantly more obligation by celebrating constantly, purchased another snowboard and ties, purchased a bed, purchased furniture, damnation - I purchased everything. I took trips. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to lead an exhaustive exploration on various scope suppliers, what they offer, the rates of their protection, and what every one of their approaches covers. At that point, you can converse with the organization, that best fits your necessities to get the scope itself. check cashing

    ReplyDelete