Monday, April 8, 2013

We've got CRACKS! {Peep! Peep!}

Just look what we found at the very end of the day!!!


OMIWORD! My firsties were chirpin' with excitement! Our actual "hatch day" is tomorrow but we already found cracks on 3 of the eggs! Woo Hoo! My kiddos have been writing in their "Egg Hatching Journals" each day & predicted how many of  the eggs would hatch. They are very anxious to see if their predictions are right. {Be sure to check back tomorrow to see how many fluffy babies we have!}

2 comments:

  1. Congratualtions!!! I know how egg-citing it is for you and your kiddos! :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I have eggs in my class too and today the power went out for 6 hours!! I ran the eggs over to the house across the street that had a generator and now I'm just praying my little chickadees hatch. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Enjoy the fun tomorrow!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete