Friday, August 12, 2011

3-Day Back-2-School Sale!!! and Name Activities Unit posted!


I've only got 1 more week until I officially have to head back to the classroom & I feel like I'm gonna flip! Yikes!!! I'm sure many of you are feelin' the same pressure. So I decided to throw a lil Back-2-School sale-EVERYTHING at my TpT & Teachers Notebook shops is on sale for the next 3 days! And check this out...

Oh yes, this new unit is on sale also! I’ve been so excited to share this with you!  My new unit- “Wonderland Name Fun!” is loaded with super fun literacy & math activities that use your kiddos’ names. There are also activities included that go along with "Catalina Magdalena" & "A my name is Alice". You know how there’s nothing as special to a child as their name, so why not use that to kick off some “wonderlandful” learning! Check out all these activities & centers-you’re gonna love it! {And so will your kiddos!} Remember, everything in my TpT & Teachers Notebook shops is on sale right now until Sunday, August 14th!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment