Friday, July 22, 2011

Here's how I made it...My Wild {and So Fun} Canopy Tutorial!


I know many of you asked how exactly I made this. And here is the little problem...I'm not a "follow the directions" kinda girl! But I do take lots of pictures of things so I gave the tutorial thing a whirl! Check it out and see what you think. Just give me a shout out if you don't understand something. These directions turned out to be 5 pages long (DON'T let that scare you-its mostly pictures!) Anyway, since it would be a r-e-a-l-l-y long blog, I just put a link to the tutorial. Click here for "My Wild {and So Fun} Canopy" tutorial.

Sample...
Good luck! And don't forget to send me pics of your incredibly cute canopy when you're finished!

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog! It is SO cute!! I love the canopy! I'm your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Frolicking Through First

    ReplyDelete