Tuesday, March 5, 2019

That Crazy Cat Writing Craftivity!

 Hey y'all! Just had to share a few more pics of my Read Across America Week...
These little Seussy kiddos turned out so stinkin' cute! I just love reading why the students would OR would not like that crazy cat to come to their house. One of my sweet littles wrote "Yes cuz I would say take my brother away in the Thing box." LOL

 Click on the pictures to check out everything that's included in  THAT CRAZY CAT Writing Craftivity. I would love to hear what your sweet littles have to say about that crazy cat visiting their house!


Happy Read Across America Week!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete