Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Saving of the Green" Sale

This is a quick one! A sneaky little leprechaun has put everything in my TpT & Teachers Notebook shops on sale for a short time only!!! And when the leprechaun is gone...so is the Saving of the Green sale!

Also I want to give a super big thank you to Edana over at Color Me Kinder for sending to awards my way! She is just too sweet! I wish I could tell you just how much that really makes my day week! Be sure to head over and check out her amazing blog also! Thanks again Edana!


One more quick little shout out to Katie over at Queen of the First Grade Jungle-LOVE your new look! Be sure to check out her new blog makeover. Its soooo stinkin' cute! Happy St. Patty's Day!



2 comments:

  1. I just took advantage of your sale! I can't wait to do surgery with my kiddos!! I already have the masks ready to go!! Thanks!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!! You are awesome!! I knew you received the award already but you are such an inspiration to me that I just HAD to give it to you again! LOL!

    We worked on your leprechaun kids today & my kids loved it...pics coming soon :)

    Edana

    ReplyDelete